I am still alive and barely survived Christmas! I had an amazing time with friends and family. Today, I am sharing a recipe that was given to me by one of my friends. It is from a famous restaurant so it is NOT my original recipe but it is really tasty.
I am extending my giveaway until the NEW YEAR. I will be giving it away on Messy Hair Monday, the 2nd. You still have time to enter. Below you will find the original post and the recipe!
1 Pound dry spaghetti
3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1 cup frozen petite peas
2 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh italian parsley
Freshly ground pepper
- Bring water to boil, add the pasta and cook until al dente, 8-9 minutes.
- In large frying pan, heat the bacon pieces until they begin to sizzle. Add the peas and cream. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat slightly, and boil gently for about 8 minutes. Sprinkle in the Parmesan, stirring continuously to blend it in and thicken the sauce.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly and immediately toss it with the sauce in a mixing or serving bowl. Transfer to individual warm serving bowls, garnish with the chopped parsley, and add black pepper to taste.
SCREAM! Yes, I am nearing the milestone of 100,000 page views! It is TIME toPARTY! ...And to thank all of my LOYAL followers, viewers, new friends, & everyone else out there in blogging land, plus a chance to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS, I am giving away this FABULOUS Cuisinart appliance. A beautiful, red, Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Maker. You can make the most delicious ice cream in about twenty minutes, no mess, no salt, no ice, just creamy deliciousness.
Here is how to win:
- Become a Follower & Comment about this awesome giveaway, if you are already a follower, leave me a comment. one entry each.
- Facebook the giveaway: Example: Visit, thethreesweetpeas.blogspot.com for a chance to win this amazing Cuisinart Appliance, share the love. one entry each
- Refer your friends! Make sure they note who referred them. one entry each
The Winner will be announced on Monday the 2nd.
Cuisinart did not donate the appliance.