My little guys birthday is this weekend. I am so excited to be CELEBRATING his special day! He is such an ASSET to our family, we love him so much! He is such a HUGE help to his brother & sister. He is the peace maker in our family and has experienced a lot during his six and seven year old age, he will soon be EIGHT!
Meet my buddy, Joshie!
We wanted to celebrate LEGO style so here is his invitation.
There are so many amazing Lego party ideas on Pinterest. Hopefully, this invitation will be a great start. I've included a blank copy for you.
To use it Follow the instructions:
- Right click on the image and select save as. Save it on your hard drive somewhere you will remember, I usually place most things under documents.
- Next open a photo editing program and open the document, (file, open.) or you will upload if you are using the free program online.
- Go to the document location and double click.
- Your document will now be open.
- Here is where you will select a text box usually a "T" and add your little man's birthday information.
- I use Photoshop most people don't. There are tons of free photo editing programs available online, PICNIK will be available until April. Picassa, to name a few.
As always would LOVE to help if you have any questions!