- You must have two people, one to hold the level on the wall and one to put the hot glue on the back of the board and stick it on the wall before it dries.
- Hubby and I would measure the distance between boards, I would hold the level exactly where I wanted the board. Hubby would run the strip of hot glue down the back of the board and then butt the board up next to the level.
- Make sure the board is lined up on the bottom and stick to wall. (we had several oops on this small wall, hard to believe that our entire bedroom wall was done faster than the two boards because of some simple mistakes that were made.)
|Take two, removing hot glue that had dried because of some simple mistakes.|
- You must work FAST. The hot glue dries quickly so have your level ready while the other person lines the board up at the bottom and sides. PRESS HARD against the wall.
- You must use a LARGE glue gun. We tried using our craft gun. No can do, the glue is dry almost immediately.
- Use long glue sticks.
- If you have to peel the board off the wall because it didn't get put down quick enough. Pull off with caution, it will rip your sheet rock.
- After you place one or two boards you get in a groove and it will save you a TON of time.
Good Luck! If you have any questions about this particular technique please email. ...And a SNEAK peak into one of many walls currently getting this treatment!
|MUCH better than the BEFORE! Don't you agree?!|
JOIN me tomorrow for a FUN Giveaway! See you SOON!